Level 2 - Sprint 1 - 1.5.2

Review DAT01 Beginning Inventory Module 

• Module Name: DAT01 Beginning Inventory
  • Dimensions: SKU Flat list, s Location Flat: Distribution Center? list
  • Category: Master Data

Line Item Format Purpose
Beginning InventoryNumberBeginning inventory count (opening stock) for each product SKU by Distribution Center
FilterBooleanDoes this Distribution Center hold inventory for this product SKU? Filter for items containing data (not equal to 0) 

Import Data into DAT01 Beginning Inventory Module

Before you continue, confirm the formula for the Filter line item: Beginning Inventory<>0

This line item will be used to filter the data to show only the product SKUs for which each Distribution Center carries inventory.

For the above activity, I am attaching the one I finished . Can u let me knw if its right?

2022-09-23 (4).png

Tagged:

Comments

• It's correct

Great job @Yogitha 

Keep going!

• I have an issue it says Slocation Flat: Distrubution List? No items. Please advice

• Hi @ademmagatur15 ,

If you mean the subset “s Location Flat:Distribution Centers?” in data hub model, please recheck 1.3.3 activity first, where you should be importing given locations file into respective location flat list - this should populate the mentioned subset as well, with proper mapping in the action.

Cheers!

• Here ar the screenshots. I could not fugure it out yet.

• Hi @ademmagatur15 ,

In these screenshots, you are trying to import data into DAT01 module, without first fixing the subset of location flat list. As I mentioned, as part of 1.3.3 activity (1.3.3.3 precisely), you can download "Locations.csv" file, which should be uploaded back into Location flat list:

After importing, verify that the subset holds few items. And then you can import beginning inventory into DAT01 module.

Cheers!

• it worked. Thank you so much!