Import process works but when added to my Connect Script I get an error

I have a JDBC connection which works and creates a csv file with data succesfully.
I have mapped an import using a file with the same format and name as the csv.
This import works, creates the csv file, but then i point to the process that imports the data I get this error…

!!! The operation failed !!! =(
Property-based import has one of the key properties unmapped - cannot proceed

Is there a step i missed when setting up the import?

Answers

• Hello @DeveloperCYT ,

Does the import work if you were to upload the file manually?

Cheers!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• DeveloperCYT
    edited March 2023

yes using the original soruce file, but the Script creates a new file (i do not know where) and as its the same name it should use the same mapping in my experience.
    I think when the original import is created something has to be changed but i cannot recall what?

• Hello again,

I would try to get an output of the file created by the script and then manually upload it to ensure that the import action works with such output - and if needed - modify the action.

Without the above, it is a bit complicated to understand what is happening (i.e., it could be different names resulting on data not being mapped or it could be anything …)

Cheers!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• Yeah i thought that but you can't specify a location for the file in the script. If i do that i get another error
    I changed to

set FileName="C:\TEMP\MorrisonsEPOS.csv"

Feign: status 400 reading AnaplanAPI#createImportDataSource(String,String,String,ServerFileData); content:

<!doctype html><html lang="en"><head><title>HTTP Status 400 û Bad Request</title><style type="text/css">body {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;} h1, h2, h3, b {color:white;background-color:#525D76;} h1 {font-size:22px;} h2 {font-size:16px;} h3 {font-size:14px;} p {font-size:12px;} a {color:black;} .line {height:1px;background-color:#525D76;border:none;}</style></head><body><h1>HTTP Status 400 û Bad Request</h1></body></html>

I do not know where the file is temporarly stored or i would open and check the mapping

• Hi,

Most often this problem when import is working with manual upload and not with Anaplan Connect and error message is "Property-based import has one of the key properties unmapped - cannot proceed" . The problem resides with file encoding. Could you check from Anaplan Import Data Source Tab the encoding Anaplan is expecting.

Next you can check encoding of the file for example with opening it with notepad or notepad++. In this text editors you have in the bottom of the window a cell with information of files encoding.

• The file format is UTF-8 and I set up the import to use UTF-8 and still have the same error, but thanks anyway

• btschoen
    edited August 2023

The only time I have seen this error is when the action in Anaplan is updating a list, the "Items uniquely identified by" setting is set to "Code only", and the Code property is unmapped. In this situation, mapping the Code property to a column in the source or changing the "Items uniquely identified by" setting resolves the error.