Problem Solved

Hi All,

Thanks for the help, I already solved the problem.

Answers

• Hi, Do you get anything in your error dump? Should be in folder D:\Anaplan\anaplan-connect-4.1.0\Error

• fionafheren
    edited March 2023

Hi, thank you for your respond. But i dont get anything from the folder D:\Anaplan\anaplan-connect-4.1.0\Error

• If you check from Anaplan model when is the action/process ran last time?

• fionafheren
    edited March 2023

the action/process ran last time according to the script finished executing. Is there any possibility that it may cause from the action/process? So actually I try to import blank/fill data that has column headers to make it easier to map the data. Is that the right way? Because when I try, its is being transferred and the result that I uploaded using .csv not from SQL server. Just trying all the possibilities.

• You try to load blank data? In Anaplan you first have to create the mapping manually and after that you load the same file via Anaplan Connect. So to be honest I don't understand what you are trying to achieve and it seems to me that your process actually does what it has to do…..load an empty file

Kr,

Steven

• Actually I tried all the possibilities that caused the data from sql not to transfer to Anaplan.

• In the future it may be helpful to leave the question in the original post and post the solution in a reply, so others facing the same issue might also be helped.

KR,

Steven