90 day free trial

It appears that many links on the community site are dead.

I am a Boomi developer wishing to build test Anaplan integrations. How can I sign up for a free trial?

Ted McKnight

McKnight Associates LLC

+1.609.865.6227

tedmc@acm.org

Answers

• Hi @tedmc54 ,

While Anaplan community team is working on migrating links from old website to the new one, you might want to verify below post, for more details on your request:

Cheers!

• Thanks, Ajay!

Still looking to start my trial workspace!

• Yes, please watchout for an update in the above link. The current status says Apr 04th for applications.

• Hi Dear members

i am facing this issue to get 90 days free trail access, need workspace access to complete Certifications, could you please suggest why i am getting below email from Anaplan team , am i doing anything wrong, i have completed Anaplan way and all other mentioned terms and conditions -

• You are employed by a customer or partner. This program is for unaffiliated learners. Please contact your internal Anaplan team for access to the platform → I am not employed by a customer or partner , ai am an independent learner here
    • You have previously taken advantage of this → Never
    • Your account does not contain a full first and full last name.→ all are filled
    • You have applied to this program with multiple emails. →first time user
    • You have not completed -The Anaplan Way lessons. →completed
    • We have a limited capacity and are not able to satisfy all requests at this time. 0>is this every fresher facing this o=issue only me ?