Help me with this issue.

I have this two modules:

AND

I want to pull the territory ref ID sys/fil07 to the inp/ter01 so it would only show territories available for that employee, i have tried to do loots of formulas but they dont seem to pull it correctly, not sure if because inp/ter01 is made with subsets its messing it up or something is wrong,
I created also the sys/fil07 to try to use it as a filter maybe but when i create a filter on inp/ter01 it doesn´t appear as an option, so not sure what to do here, any ideas?

Best Answers

• @JosAngel94

Try changing the summation of TerritoryRefId from non to Any. Correct me if I am wrong, but you are pulling something that is defined with a summary of None on A3 up to a module on A2.

• @JosAngel94

Think about it like the Timescale hierarchy (Month → Quarters → Year)…If you have a line item at the Month level, but that summary is set to None, then the quarterly and yearly values will not have any data…Conversly, if your line item at the month level has a sum or in your case an Any, then you will get data at the quarterly and yearly levels.

My theory is your formula was working, but it was just pulling the "blank" value.

Answers

• @rob_marshall

IT WORKED!!! but can you explain me what is¨pulling something that is defined with a summary of None on A3 up to a module on A2.¨

Why does the any changes or makes this works?