Level 3 question

Options

Hello

I am asked to import Baseline Financial Foreact into the model and you have given me a file. I did that. Then i am given the TAR01 module where i have to show the baseline financial forecast - how do i show that since in the sounrce module (Baseline Financial Forecast) i am not given a date that i can convert to a period and then use it a sum so i can actually sum all the months together for a given product and given country?

Thanks

Answers

• Hi,

The Baseline Financial Forecast is supposed to be by month and TAR01 by quarter. Load the data to Baseline Financial Forecast module by month and then you can sum them by quarter to TAR01.

• kathrynrussell
    edited March 11
    Options

Hello @ uno online

I think you can create a mapping table that associates the default period with the imported baseline financial forecast data. This mapping table will help you convert the default period to the corresponding sum of months for a given product and country.

In the TAR01 module, use the mapping table to determine the sum of months for a given product and country. This can be achieved by looking up the default period in the mapping table and retrieving the associated sum of months.