In 2.3.9 and 2.3.10 why are my weekly growth not what I expect

If I understand correctly, if the monthly growth in the DEM01 are 1%, then in DEM02 the weekly should be Month/4, in this case 1%/4=.25% but in DEM02 they are 1%, then in DEM03 everything seems much larger than I would expect. Am I reading too far into it or is there an error in the formula for DEM02 and DEM03, which causes the growth rates to grow much larger than they should?

Thanks,

MPW

Best Answers

• Hello @MPWall ,

First of all, congrats on making it this far.

In terms of your question, I would start by saying that in order for the Monthly growth to be 1%, the average growth across the weeks should be 1%.

With regards to your last question, the problem why you have 7% in the growth is because you are looking at the P2 rather than P3. This is causing its automatic aggregation when you do not really need a summary format in that Line Item. "Nutzo Bar_EN" will grow 1% of a given value, but "Nutzo Bar_UK" could also grow 1% of a different value. That aggregation is not too indicative as 7% means nothing.

Hope that was clear!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• pyrypeura
    Answer ✓

Hi,

You are now checking Growth Rate in DEM03 in summary level of Nutzo Bar. I would recommend turning summaries of from Growth Rate line item and investigate numbers only in lowest level so for example on Nutzo Bar_en. No you see sum of growth rates for Nutzo Bar SKUs.