List Properties - show on UX?

Hello,

I am guilty of using List Properties extensively to ease export referencing, and I am aware of the need to 1.05-03 Avoid using List Properties  - however, this can be a really good tool that saves on line item space.

Does anybody know if it is possible to present List Properties as part of a table in the New UX, or do I need to create line items to surface this data?

Any help or advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Becky

Answers

• @Becky

Currently in the UX, you can not surface list properties, so your only choice is to use line items from a module.

• And you could always flip the logic around and have the module drive the property with the list referencing the module rather than module referencing list

• Thanks for confirming - I am just trying to minimise duplication and module size. @andrewtye I would be very interested to learn more about what you mean - can you provide more detail please, or maybe an example?

• I think @andrewtye is saying to import/select in the module then use the list property formulas to reference the line items in the module

• That's exactly what I'm thinking. And sorry completely forgot to reply.