Counting cards in UX Page

Hello All,

Curious to see if there is a way to see how many cards an indivudal UX page (Board, Worksheet or Report) contains within it. I was trying to duplicate an app, but couldn't because the app contained over 6000 cards and I would like to see which pages have the most cards.

If there isn't a way currently, could we please look into it in the future (To place into settings or somewhere similar), as I feel like it could be really useful.

Thanks,

Luke

Answers

• Hello @Luke_Vacca ,

First of all, thank you for the post as this is something I had not encountered before.

While I wait for the community to provide any answers, could I suggest you to go towards ideas and create an idea there sharing an screenshot of the error that you have received?

Cheers!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• Hello @BrunoRodriguez

Here is a screenshot of the error I'm facing (First Attached Image). I was aware that this limit existed and am looking at other ways to get around this issue.

More so having a place in settings or in info where the number of cards is displayed would be something I'd liek to see in future for Anaplan. Eg: See second attached image. Could place number of cards above updated date.

• Hello @Luke_Vacca ,

Thank you very much for the image. Please go to https://community.anaplan.com/categories/ideas and post the need for it. If you struggle to do it, please let me know and I will post it myself as it seems something important for certain users.

Regards!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• let me check.