2.3.10 Activity: Create Demand Forecast

Can anyone help what's wrong here? 

Not getting the required values.D forecast.png

Tagged:

Comments

• @Csta 

Like where you're going with this. Let's make a small edit to the baseline forecast. You're being asked to provide LY values for the current year and LY+percentage for the future year. We'll need a conditional.

• If you are in the current year THEN use the "Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year" from DAT03
    • ELSE take the "Default Forecast" from 52 weeks ago. You'll need to use the LAG function.

Your conditional should exit as quickly as possible. Sometimes we use the NOT function to help with that.

Check your work:

Baseline Forecast = IF NOT 'SYS01 Time Settings By Week'.'1st Forecast Year?' THEN LAG(Default Forecast, 52, 0, STRICT) ELSE 'DAT03 Historic Volumes'.'Offset Volumes for 1st Forecast Year'

• @Csta @JaredDolich

How did you know for Initial Demand Forecast to used the Round, Up, and Exact funtions?

Also, why is the Default Forecast line item is used in the Baseline forecast formula?

• 2.3.10 Activity: Create Demand Forecast

Can anyone help what's wrong here? 

I am trying this formula but not working

Jreddy

• tincythomas
    edited June 2023

Hi Jreddy,

Could you please double check the name of the line item in DAT03 Historic Volumes? or please share a screenshot of that module. Please refer the attached screenshot of module.(chances of spelling mistakes in the line item name)

Thanks and hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Tincy

• Hi there I added the above formulas for Growth Rate % however I get the following error message:

Not sure if I have something wrong in my SYS08 SKU Details Module? please help. Thank you

• Deepak5805
    edited July 2023

Hi OPS,

So this came because your SYS08 SKU Details Module does not match the dimension of the values of the item you are trying to map.

Then you have to check your dimensions of the following modules:

Here I am attaching the dimensions and formula which i had used:

1. SYS08 SKU Details : P3 Sku
    2. DEM02 Volume Growth Rates by Week : P1 Product Family

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks

Deepak

• jagadishdash
    edited July 2023

• @JaredDolich

I used the formula but its showing as….

Lag function can not be used for summary time period.

can you help?