Missing Account from Territory file Chocolatemm A122

The following account: Chocolatemm (A122) is in the Accounts list and has revenues from prior year; however, the CYW_Scenario+Territoryto Accounts file downloaded was missing this account. While the Account details provided shows it belongs in the US, it us unclear how to assign it a Territory. Please advise. Thank you.

Answers

• Hi @Tshea777 ,

you need to create assign action for assigning the Chocolatemm to US central.

So create a assign action and publish to the dashboard along with teriotorry and G4T.
    From the dashboard you can assign this one.

Attaching the user story for your reference.

Hope this helps :).

Regards,

Venkatesh

• Thank you Venki, I was able to get that fixed. Separately, when I get to the below section of the build - I was taken to a web version of the txt file which i've since formatted; however, there already is an Employee system module in the Hub that contains these folks - along with some fields already populated (but missing on this txt, such as their role). Are you able to confirm if I should override what is in there with this new txt? several folks roles appear to changed. Thanks again.

• Hi @Tshea777 ,

Yes,after adding few line items to system module related to employee(line items which were not before) we have to upload the above mentioned file.

Regards,

Venkatesh

• Hi Venkatesh - not sure if you are allowed to answer or even have access to the exam info, but I just finished an attempt on the Level 3 exam. There was a question which asked about a monthly commission for a rep which is reasonable - however, its not clear which commission rate should apply. We built a quota template which is supposed to apply to all reps based on their tenure (role and # years) - in one case, a rep's commission should have been 15% per this table. But the employee file provided showed a hard coded comm for this rep at 10%. Do you have any insight on whether the comm rate in the employee file for reps should over rule the lookup table? Sorry but as you know we have no one else to direct these questions to. Thanks in advance, understand if you can't reply. Take care. Ted

• Hi @Tshea777 ,

You have to take Net commision% for that.

Regards,

Venkatesh