ACE is back and in person in San Diego June 5-7!

DennisL
edited June 2023 in Blog

The Anaplan Community Experience (ACE) will be joining together with Anaplan Connect in San Diego, to offer an incredible experience for Anaplan community members and users. Featuring inspiring keynotes and multiple breakout sessions focused on Your Anaplan Journey, a deeper look into Modeling & Data Management, plus networking sessions with Anaplan experts and fellow Community members.

Event agenda:

8:30 a.m.: Welcome and Anaplan Company vision

9:00 a.m.: Product update

9:45 a.m.: Customer Panel: The power of Anaplan to drive organizational transformation

10:30 a.m.: Launching a successful Center of Excellence

11:30 a.m.: Networking lunch

1:00 p.m.: Breakout sessions (Your Anaplan Journey, A Deeper Look into Modeling and Data Management, network sessions)

4:00 p.m.: Networking reception

Register today!

Additional learning opportunities

As an add-on to Tuesday’s ACE sessions, we’re offering several learning opportunities on Monday and Wednesday at special reduced rates:

• Operational Excellence Group Led Workshops (Monday, June 5)
    Discounted for this event: $800 (normally $1,200)
    Price includes two courses:
    • Course 1: Understanding and Identifying Model Optimization Opportunities.
    • Course 2: Maturing Your Anaplan Center of Excellence: The Journey to Self-Sufficiency.
    • Course 3: Design and build a great user experience.
    • Course 4: Native Anaplan Data Integration in a Nutshell
  • Certified Model Builder Training – Instructor Led
    Discounted for this event: $1,500 (normally $2,250)
    Level One (June 5-7)
    Level Two (June 5-7)
  • Get Certified! (Wednesday, June 7)
    Certified Master Anaplanner exam
    Discounted for this event: $375 (normally $550)

Space is very limited and filling up quickly. Don’t miss out on these special opportunities at discounted rates, to expand your skills and connect with Anaplan experts in an intimate setting during ACE. Prerequisites, course descriptions and more information can be found on the ACE San Diego registration page.

Register today!

Please Note: for those unable to attend ACE and Connect, breakout sessions will be recorded and available to view following the event.

Questions? Leave a comment!

Tagged:

Comments

• Enjoy! I'll be on holiday so will get to fill my boots on demand afterwards

• @DennisL - will on demand be available relatively soon after the event or should we register to get "priority" access like previously?

• @andrewtye - we usually have sessions up within a week or so of the event. Since this ACE is in-person - no need to RSVP! We'll keep you in the loop here on Community when sessions are posted. Thanks!

• Looking forward to the videos!!

Kind regards,

Bruno Rodriguez

• Great! It's a pity that I am on other part of the world at this moment. I wish I could join in-person meeting. So many great Anaplanners I wanna catch up with…

• @DennisL I would like to register for ACE and the link isn't working, does that mean it's full? Is registration still open for the live model builder training June 5-7? Thanks!

• @JaneS hi there! There is still space available! Registration link is working for me. Can you screenshot and send to my email: dennis.lemoine@anaplan.com? We will get this sorted for you! Thanks!

• I'll be there. Looking forward to meet you all in San Diego!

F. Frank Ayata

Future Master Anaplanner