Level 3 - Build Sales Reps

Hi -

In Building Sales Reps - in DH in the SYS09 Employee Details, you gave me a view "Build Employee" - do you expect that i use the view the way it is given to me OR do you expect that I apply Active? = True filters since you are showing the Active? column in that view.

PLEASE PLEASE clarify.

Thanks

Answers

• Please Share your Screenshot of the view, I believe you have to apply the filter for Active? rather than having an active? column in the view.

• @sobaid - this is what came with the DH

• Hi @sdavidko@ciena.com ,

To build sales rep , you need to code and name in your view to import.

Hope this helps :)

Regards,
    Venkatesh

• @Venki9902 - thank you. Did you also build the Employee list in spoke? And if yes, did you filter out on Active = TRUE?

Thank you

I have build the employee list instead you can create Sales Rep Flat list in spoke using the above view and use it/refer it if it is needed anywhere 😊.

Hope this helps :).

Regards,
    Venkatesh

• @Venki9902 - Can you please reassure me on this: the G3S Sales Reps# list (in spoke) - you create the view with pertinent line items in DH in the SYS09 Employee Details module, correct? Or did you create a separate module in DH dimensioned by Employees Flat and Country Flat?

Thank you

I have used the SYS09 module to build the G3s Sales in spoke, create a view by selecting the necessary line items in SYS09.

Hope this helps :).

Regards,

Venkatesh

• Thank you, very reassuring.