Ability to modify the bar width in charts

Description of the enhancement:

Capability to vary the width of bars in Anaplan Bar Charts -See 'Gap Width' in Excel

Example of the enhancement:

Users can adjust the width of objects in a Bar Chart, much like they can adjust the width of columns in a module.

Business reason for wanting this enhancement:

We feel that this would help them to provide more easily accessible information compared to static column formatting. It would ease user acceptance if common graphs followed existing formats.

Tagged:
10 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: In Review
  • I wholeheartedly endorse this. 

Today I got a request from an end user to do quite a bit of different manipulations, including this, on graphs that will be used to present to the CXO level of the company.

• I also endorse this fully, on detailed plots very thin columns can be difficult for our end users to read, usually we would use area plots, but where data is non-continuous this can be problematic.

Thanks for raising

• We definitely need this feature, we need to make sure the user experience especially on CXO level is smooth and such visual difference make an impact.

Regards

Rahul

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!