Ability to copy a process

It would be nice to have the possibility to copy a process.

This will save some time when developing, because you can easily amend a simular process instead of collecting all actions again.

Tagged:
58 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• I would like to register my support for this.  Sometimes Process_2 can be just very slightly different from Process_1.  Good time saver

• Status changed to: In Review
  • Yes please! Generally speaking it would be great to have more functionality in that area and I'd refer to Turbo Integrator in TM1. I'm sure many will be able to relate to that.

• The ability to copy processes with the intention of editing them slightly would be helpful for our team as well. 

@eije.wiersema wrote:

It would be nice to have the possibility to copy a process.

This will save some time when developing, because you can easily amend a simular process instead of collecting all actions again.

• Definitely see this as a positive improvement to the management of processes. Any process that has multiple steps and that needs to have a slightly different version of means having to create from scratch leading to the opportunity to make mistakes.

• I would love to see this ability. It will be useful when I need to debug the process by being able to create a duplicate process, edit it to contain actions that can be run in one go, and then debug the remaining actions one by one.

• I need this functionality too.

• Just about to start copying 10s of actions into a new process whilst referring to a screenshot of the actions list that I want to make a copy of… Rather than just right click create copy. Would be great to develop this functionality.

• are there any updates about this Option?

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!