very beneficial if New Ideas, Upcoming Features and Release Calendar were less disjointed

Idea: I feel it would be very beneficial if New Ideas, Upcoming Features and Release Calendar were less disjointed so that community members could better monitor the entire journey of an idea.

6 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: In Review
  • @Alessio_Pagliano - I'm going to update this Idea as it is two ideas in one, one of which I can hopefully provide clarity on.  I've checked into this with the teams.  For the New UX, this is kept separate within Community today as it is in early access, and is in a constant state of updates and change, so that is why we are unable to provide that level of detail today inside of the larger Idea Exchange.  We are taking your feedback back to the team though to see how we can enhance this going forward.

As an Anaplan community member/model developer I would like to clearly see which New idea is going to be delivered within the Current UX vs the New UX and quickly/easily monitor the upcoming features report with the same sort of detail and activate a filter on the top of that page to quick display the features by the 3 Statuses : - Investigating - In-Development - Ready for Launch I've noticed quite a lot of requests have been tagged against the New UX so I think this is going to be helpful. I feel it would be very beneficial if New Ideas, Upcoming Features and Release Calendar were less disjointed so that community members could better monitor the entire journey of an idea.

For the general disconnect between the sections (Ideas, upcoming, release), we are in agreement.  This is one that may be hard to solve for all at once, but we have many enhancements we want to put forward to do exactly what you described, follow from ideation all the way to it becoming available and where to find training for it.  

• @Stan , thanks and ok.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!