Session 3 - London Meet up (Anaplan Modelers Forum UK)

2»

Comments

• Thanks @Yugnesh.Patel 

Look forward to seeing everyone and catching up! 

If theres anything you need me to do before please do let me know. 

Thanks, 

Usman

• Hi Yugnesh,

Thank you for organising the 13th meetup.  Would it be possible to use webex at this event as it is our year end and I am finding it challenging to do the trip but would still like to attend.

Thanks

Susan

• Hi Yugnesh

Could you look into allowing people to dial into the meetings please?  Anyone dialling in would have to realise they will have a break while any networking outside the room is going on and that they may not see any physical demos - e.g. the mobile one.  I'd be happy to host via my skype on the 13th.  I'm just not sure what facilities are in the room to allow you to connect so we have decent sound quality.

Thanks.

• Thanks Yugnesh,

Looking for it and meeting everyone.

• Thanks Yugnesh,

Something may have just come up but I will try to reschedule it.  Thanks for organising!

James

• Hi Joanne and Susan, apologies for the delay in responding. For the next meet up on 13th June I don't think we will be able to arrange a dial in / webex however we can bring it up with @Paul to see what's possible from the Anaplan end in the future. 

Thanks

Yugnesh

• Reminder 

Hi everyone, just a reminder about the next Anaplan Modelers Forum London Meetup tomorrow evening: 13th June (6-8pm) @ Anaplan office (7th floor, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG)

Currently we have the following attendees:

• Confirmed: Me, Magali, Usman, Alessio, Dom, Roger, Brad, James, Richard, HTyler and Paul
    • TBC: Andrew Tye
    • Unlikely: Jatinnayi and StephanieH - if anything changes at your end please join us 

Please bring along your thoughts / ideas about implementing Anaplan within your organisation and how we can support each other etc.  

Thanks

Yugnesh

• Hi Yugnesh,

Apologies, I seem to have double-booked so may not be able to make this one.

Regards,

Brad

• Hi Yugnesh,

Apologies I will no longer be attending this evening. Enjoy all.

Thanks

Hannah

• Thanks @Yugnesh.Patel for organising again great session and great to discuss anaplan with everyone! 

I hope to see you all very soon again for the next session! 

Thanks,

Usman

• Agreed, great session thanks again to @Yugnesh.Patel for organising and Paul for his hospitality.

• Great picture @Alessio_Pagliano

• Apologies - I ended up leaving the office when this finished... hopefully I will make one at some point!

Categories