Ability to view a module side-by-side with it's Blueprint mode

When model building I find myself regularly want to see a module AND it's blueprint mode simultaneously so I can scan formulas, change things in blueprint, and immediately see the effects without having to toggle back and forth. This would be like using split screen in Excel to compare two workbooks side-by-side

Toggling is no issue in small modules, but if the line you're viewing is two screens down in the blueprint list of line items, and you leave blueprint mode, then come back, you have to find it again because it starts you at the top of the list again.  

To work around this I duplicate the Anaplan tab, but have to open the same module and get it configured the way I like.  But even then when I select a line item in one tab, it doesn't communicate with the other tab.  Ideally they would be in sync.

Tagged:
9 votes

Not Planned · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: Not Planned
  • Status changed to: Not Planned
  • Thank you for your idea submission. After careful review with our internal product teams on your idea, we have unfortunately decided this does not fit our current platform road map. As you can understand, we have to balance requests with our strategic direction and keeping the platform running well (think keeping up with security requirements, infrastructure updates for performance and stability).

We appreciate you taking the time to submit your suggestions, and encourage you to continue to do so in the future. If you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to the Anaplan team through here or Community@Anaplan.com.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!