The ability to see entire Note, Applies to, Referenced By fields inside blueprint view

It would be great ot see the entire Note section in the blueprint view without having to copy and paste it into another tool, double click into the note section, etc.  Double clicking into the note section isn't ideal in Standard (Non-Deployed) models, as it can lead to the accidental editing/deletion of the note field.

One option would be to show the notes in the formula editor area, when the note cell is highlighted.

capture temp2.PNG

Tagged:
43 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Comments

• I would recommend extending that to more fields than just notes as you can't see quite a bit of the fields values in full. Even if you could hover over it and see the whole value, that would be an improvement.

• The "hover over" functionality that we have in other areas would be great here to achieve that

• I like the "hover over" functionality idea more.  Aline with a great idea 🙂 

It would help on all of the columns especially:
    Applies to

Notes

Referenced by

• Status changed to: In Review
  • Status changed to: In Review
  • wrap text so i don't even have to hover

• Might I suggest toggling word-wrap for a blueprint view cell (expanding row height to fit that cell's word-wrapped contents) on double-click? Row heights expand/contract to fit the double-clicked cell until double-clicked again, at which point the row height reverts to default.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!