Anaplan Sales and Presales certification

Are there any Presales or Sales Certification for Anaplan ?

Comments

• Hi @KanikaGarg 

Yes! 

There is a partner pre-sales certification that you can complete.

This certification is in-class room only and can be booked using the course catalogue. 

If you can't see an available date in the catalogue then it would be best to contact your partner business partner. 

There is also a partner sales certification you can complete also.

This is on-demand and web-based and can be found in on demand course catalogue.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any questions?

Thanks,

Usman

• Thanks Usman . This helps.

• I'm glad it helped @KanikaGarg 

I found the pre-sales course really beneficial! It really sets you up on how to approach sales and really focusing on what the customer wants and how to make sure you deliver that in your pitch. 

• Hi Usman,

Is the pre-sales training the same as Anaplan Ignition or is it something else?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

James

• Hi @jasnyder1973,

Is Anaplan ignition a new course? I've not seen this before.

Are you able to share a link to it? Then I can verify. 

Anaplan presales was classroom based.

Thanks,

Usman

• Hi Usman,

I just had a document that was sent across..see attached. It was two days in the Barn in SF.

Best Regards,

James

• Hi @jasnyder1973 

Thanks for sharing! 

I haven't seen this course before but will ask my team to see if they know of it.

Very possible this a new course - Anaplan are developing training to keep us all well prepared and developed to deliver.

Thanks,

Usman

• @jasnyder1973 @usman.zia 

These are different courses.  Ignition is used for onboarding new sales employees and partners.  The pre-sales course is designed around demoing an Anaplan solution.

Thanks

Chris 

• Thanks @ChrisMullen!

Is there a partner training course list anywhere? 

Thanks,

Usman

• Thank you for your interest in the Partner Presales certification. Updated information about the training can be found here.

• Following up on this question, what courses should my partner take in order to get Sales Certified?

• Hi @yelena_keselman Could you please share the updated link for the Partner Presales Certification.?

Thanks