Powerpoint Addin Integration with New UX

For the Powerpoint Addin I would the ability to be able to import Cards and or Pages into the Powerpoint Addin. This will enable me to replicate the views available in the New UX into Powerpoint for those users who would not necessarily have access to Anaplan. The import process should create a dynamic link so that the output can be updated on the New UX and this be reflected in the PPT Deck.

10 votes

On Roadmap · Last Updated

Comments

• Status changed to: On Roadmap
  • I fully agree with this comment. The need for a better integration with classical office tools is highly useful.

At the least the add in should allow to rebuild all the graphs available in the NUX (still not possible to get a waterfall chart in ppt)

• I can confirm this idea is on the roadmap. I have shared a prototype today with @nmartinez and we will soon be starting usability testing sessions via the feedback group.

• the quick meeting held today with Magali was useful. It allows to see in a short future a higher level of flexibility in the ppt add in.

earger to get news from the testing sessions 

• That s great to know, we have use cases here from business to leverage on new ux high impact visuals into the classical management reporting books

• Hi, 

Do you have a deadline for this functionnality in the roadmap? 

For the Powerpoint Addin I would the ability to be able to import Cards and or Pages into the Powerpoint Addin. This will enable me to replicate the views available in the New UX into Powerpoint for those users who would not necessarily have access to Anaplan. The import process should create a dynamic link so that the output can be updated on the New UX and this be reflected in the PPT Deck.

Marc

• Please join the feedback group, we'll soon share information about this topic. Alternatively, please reach out to your customer success business partner and he can show you our progress on the new Anaplan for Microsoft 365 (target GA in calendar Q4)

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!