Loading an Anaplan Model: 504 Gateway Time-out

Hi all,

I have recently been facing a lot of 504 Gateway Time-out messages when trying to load Anaplan models.

I have narrowed it down to trying to open an Anaplan model and then switching tab on Firefox, so that the tab that is loading the model is not active.

I have tested on other browsers and they do not seem to experience the issue (Edge/Chrome), i.e. will load the model in the background whilst on a different tab.

Just wondered if anyone else had experienced the issue? Is this a known issue and can anything be done about it?

Best,

Callum

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @CallumW 

I have experienced this alot when working in chrome with multiple tabs open. 

To resolve this I always clear my cache on chrome and restart my machine and reconnect to the internet and the problem seems to go away. 

But this typically happens when I haven't cleared my browsing data and cache. 

I tend to stick with chrome!

I hope this helps! 

Usman

• Have given this a try and can confirm this works on Firefox too.

Thanks @usman.zia !

• Probably worth noting the time it takes to clog up the cache and start this error reoccuring again. 

For me I believe its about 2 months! 

Glad to help! 

Thanks,

Usman

• Thanks @usman.zia, this saved me.

Much prefer Chrome and would highly recommend the A+ add-in for Anaplan. Worth the hassle of clearing the cache each month. 

Kind regards

Wes