Administration needs holistic view of all users with access to tenant workspaces

Description of the enhancement required:

I’d like to be able to view and admin all the users that belong to any of my company's workspaces in one area. I believe this is the intent of the tenant administration panel but due to possible design flaws (or technical bugs), I’m not able to see accounts that belong to any other client account.

An example of the enhancement:

For the non @mycompany.com accounts with access to my company's workspaces, these accounts should also be visible on the "Users" page.

A story for why you want the enhancement, (how would it help you business process):

In order to audit our user access controls, a full overview of user access across workspaces would give the overview we need. Otherwise, as we grow with Anaplan and more workspaces are created, it will be difficult to represent a full overview and we’ll need to introduce a manual process for each workspaces in order to see the real full overview of users.

19 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• User is not appearing to Administration page (https://administration.anaplan.com) as user is belonging to multiple workspaces of different customers.

Support can fix this by changing the user's association however the previously associated customer will now not be able to see the user in their administration page.

Would like an ability to control user even though the user is belonging to multiple customers.

• Today, a new consultant is working for our company project where his anaplan user id is associated with different company (probably the current associated company with his user profile was the first company he worked in Anaplan project).  From Administrator perspective, Administrator Console / page supposed to show all the users who are having access to our company models / workspace and not just based on the company that is associated to the anaplan user profile.  Otherwise, we have to monitor such users access manually by opening individual models / workspaces (like older days before the administrator console was introduced in Anaplan).

Please try to fix this logic at your end in the coming weeks and it will be really helpful from the Administrator responsibilities perspective.

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • Really need this functionality! Seems to me, not being able to truly see ALL the users kind of defeats the purpose of this page. Also this was already brought up in a different request but the ability to export the list is so needed. It will make documentation for SOX compliance so much easier.

• Hi - same need to have clarity with growing models for several customers. Also the requirement to manage roles of the spoke models into one tenant environment, to have one view of roles & ie align/link it to the customers active directory

• Having this feature to see all users onboarded in tenant is a miust. Else the whole purpose of USers option in the tenant is not met.

• Hello, I also want to emphasize how important this feature will be for auditing.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!