Anaplan v3 Connector for Mulesoft - Doest the connector refresh token for subsequent API calls

Hi All,

I know that Anaplan V2 Connector for Mulesoft does the token refresh for every subsequent API, but has this behaviour been inherited in Anaplan v3 connector, because we are seeing Anaplan throwing error for subsequent calls made for import via the v3 connector.

Regards,

Praveen R

Answers

• @prangadhamaiah Yes, Anaplan Mulesoft v3 connector inherits the refresh token behavior. 

Refresh happens only every 30 mins. 

I will recommend to raise a support case for your issue so that Anaplan support can help you on this. It will give us more insight on your issue.

• @ashishgoyal Thanks for your reply,

But what i am seeing is, after of the interval of 30 mins, Anaplan Connector will request for token refresh, but it fails, I enabled the logger under the connector and i can see the below requests and response

Request:
    https://auth.anaplan.com/token/refresh
    Authorization: AnaplanAuthToken Here goes the token value that was used in previous requests

Response: 401
    Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 14:26:58 GMT
    Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000; includeSubDomains
    Content-Type: application/json
    Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent
    X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
    Strict-Transport-Security: max-age=31536000
    Keep-Alive: timeout=10, max=100
    Connection: Keep-Alive

Body: {
    "status" : "FAILURE_INVALID_TOKEN",
    "statusMessage" : "Invalid token"
    }

and then the next subsequent request successfully fetches the new token, so what i have done is i have used the connector under Untill successful scope, so it fails while refreshing the token after half an hour but immediately it retries and this time the connector issues authenticate request via certificate and successfully fetches the token.

But with v2 connector you don't need retries with until successful scope, the connector was able to refresh the token automatically.