Moving model across Worskpace

I need to model from workspace A to workspace B. I am trying to do this with an import of the model. I would like to retain the model history . Is there anyway to accomplish this?

Best Answers

• Misbah
    Answer ✓

@Mgarg1 

Well, I don't think so. Can we retain the history @rob_marshall when importing the model from one WS to another one.

• @Mgarg1 

In order to save the log, the only way to do this is have Anaplan Support copy the model with the option to save the log.  Basically, you will need to call this out in the support ticket.  But, from an WSA standpoint when importing a model, the log gets truncated.

Rob 

Answers

• Hi Rob,

Thanks for this answer, did not know that support could copy a model along with its history.

Sorry to hijack the thread a little bit, but any reason this option isn't available to WSAs, I can think of a couple of cases where it would be really useful..

Regards,
    Anirudh
  • I never knew you could save logs down when copying between workspaces by requesting Anaplan Support! Definitely a hot tip that not many people know about.
  • @anirudh ,

To be honest with you, I really don't have an idea why this is.  It could be having access to the logs on the core, but honestly, I am not sure.

Rob