Community Vlog #4: New York Area Customer Success—Andy, Sree & Maria

In this Community Vlog, Andrew Nivison, Sreekanth Kumar, and Maria Longo—members of the New York area Customer Success team—discuss their roles within Anaplan, how they serve business partners and customers, how customer success business partners create successes, and so much more!

Get to know these amazing members of the Anaplan team and how their roles impact Anaplan customers, partners, and employees.

Through these short video interviews, you’ll get to know some of the people that work directly with our customers and behind the scenes on our platform.

If you're having trouble viewing the video below, click here for an alternate viewing option.

Thanks for watching! Be sure to subscribe to the Community Blog to catch each new vlog in the series!

Tagged:

Comments

• Great job Andrew, Sree, and Maria! While I haven't had the pleasure of working with you can vouch for the customer success and business partner team. You all have helped me, as an Anaplan partner, more times than I can count! Thank you for all you do!