Level 3 Sprint 1 - Part 4.6.5 Sale Planning Model

"Part 4.6.5 Sale Planning Model says: DAT02 module - In the Sales Planning model, create a DAT02 PY Revenue to CY module to carry forward the FY19 quarterly actual sales revenue to FY20 quarters. For this module, using the LOOKUP function and a Time Settings system module is a more efficient formula than using OFFSET to carry the data forward a year"

The historical data is in Data hub and DAT02 is in sales planning model - I am not sure how do I use Lookup function from another model - Is it possible? Your help is highly appreciated.

Comments

• Hi Filip, 

Many Thanks for your response. Appreciate it. I was able to solve the issue.

Regards, 

Shaurya 

• Hi @CommunityMember128799 ,

Could you give me a hints? - Which are the steps?

Thanks

gfra

• @filip.sypniewski 

I have created a DAT01 PY Revenue module with the FY19 time range and imported the data from Data Hub. 

I have also created the DAT02 PY Revenue to CY module with the Model Calendar (FY20)  

I know how to use the lookup part of the formula but can you please provide a hint on how to move the data forward to FY20?

So far I have this formula: 'DAT01 PY Revenue'.Revenue[LOOKUP: 'SYS03 Account>Product Details'.'A1 Account'] but clearly I am missing the time setting piece

• @BahalR looking up in line item for Time Settings module would help !