Idea exchange: idea of the week

Here is an idea to help the idea exchange. Currently some users go and vote for ideas every now and then, but there are so many ideas that the top ones are the most looked at and lots of users do not take the time to read through the ideas and vote. What about a weekly (?) email with the idea of the week so people can read it and vote from the email? Or could this be integrated in the NUX as a notification on the home page? Maybe for model builders only (as ideas are often too technical for end-users?)?

15 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

Comments

• Brilliant.

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • @KayneSchwarz This is a neat idea for a newsletter.  

• Status changed to: Delivered
  • I think it is great idea to promote the Idea Exchange as much as possible so I think being able to subscribe to receive the weekly email in the same way as you subscribe to the Anaplan status would be a way of keeping people informed but without swamping them with email content from Anaplan.

• In my new monthly bulletin about the add-ons, I highlight the new ideas posted every month about those products 👍

• I'm going to move this to done, as we're starting to highlight Ideas through a variety of channels (newsletter, forum recaps, individual sections like the Third-party section, and we're continuing towards making these more accessible through other means.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!