Level 2 - Sprint 3 - Shipping costs for INVO5

Hello - I am on the Activity: Build the Product Replenishment Dashboard. I noticed that shipping costs is 529.7. I am getting 532.6.

I am using the formula as Final Shipment Amount / 1000 * 'TRA01 Shipping Metrics by Week'.'Cost per 1000 Units'[LOOKUP: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product, LOOKUP: Shipping Method].  Is this wrong ?

Please advise.

sunilramakumar_1-1590346167667.png

Comments

• @sunilramakumar My module shows the same answer as yours. I think the number in the activity instructions is wrong. I have noticed that it doesn't correlate exactly from 1 activity to the next.  

• Thank you. I appreciate the input.

One more question on the Activity: Build the Product Replenishment Dashboard. Do you know what the is meant by result in the following ?

• Week 1 shows the result when Submit Purchase Order Request is NOT checked. 
    • Week 2 shows the result when Submit Purchase Order Request is checked (however, in the example nothing is writeable).
    • Week 3 shows the result when Override Suggested Order Amount is checked - Override Amount is writeable. 
    • Week 4 shows the result when Override Shipping Method is checked - Override Method is writeable. 
  • @sunilramakumar  The result refers to the image they include in the instructions. So each week looks slightly different when you add in the user read/write access based on the image shown. Follow the image and the instructions to click the correct boxes in your module and have the same outcome as the image. 

Hope that helps.