As Easy As 1, 2, 3

ATB_Soultion_Architect.jpgWe’ve heard from more than a few talented Anaplanners that their passion for the platform is so strong—they couldn’t imagine working on any other platform out there. They want to continue to expand their skill set and stay within the Anaplan ecosystem, while also advancing their careers.

Great news! Anaplan has developed an Available Talent group, dedicated to helping you achieve your career goals. By joining this group, you will automatically identify yourself as someone who is open for new Anaplan career opportunities.

As the need for skilled Anaplan talent grows, so does the opportunity to continue to grow in your Anaplan journey. We hear from potential employers every day—they need more talent! The new directory is dedicated to you and your next opportunity. Whether you’re looking to join one of Anaplan’s large roster of customers, or you’re interested in joining a partner, there is no shortage of opportunity for your skills in the marketplace.

While you wait to connect with your next opportunity, get prepared by checking out all the resources Community has to offer. Join discussions in the forums to connect on hot topics, subscribe to the blog to hear from industry thought leaders and get program updates, and brush up on your skills in the Academy and best practices.

Your next opportunity is just around the corner. Get your journey started by sharing your status with the entire Community.

I’m Ready for My Next Opportunity. What’s Next?

It’s simple.

1. Go to the Available Talent group.
  2. Click ‘Join Group Hub’.
  3. You’re now searchable in the User Directory as Available Talent.

Then, find tips on optimizing your Community profile, including adding a picture and linking to your LinkedIn profile.

I’m Seeking Talent for A New Opportunity. Now What?

That’s easy too.

1. Go to the User Directory.
  2. Under User Roles, select Available Talent to view Community profiles and access LinkedIn profiles.
  3. Send a private message to anyone in the Community.

This improved User Directory experience is part of a growing suite of tools and education available from Anaplan’s Talent Builder. Stay tuned for enhancements—coming soon. Let us know what you think about the new directory in the comments below.

Comments