New UX Performance

I am experiencing slow performance with the New UX.  I have bench marked some times between Classic and New UX...see below.

Classic appears near instantaneous in its response time from user interaction. However, there is some marked response delay in the new UX

Are there enhancements in the pipeline that will enhance performance?

Has anyone else been able to build differently to get better performance?   

I haven't used custom views are these a better mechanism to drive performance?

Thanks in advance for you guidance

Benchmark Classic Vs. New UX for Dashboards that were built with the same views.  I compared the response time between the two for a like for like comparison on exactly the same interaction.

Classic                         New UX

Open Dashboard                                     2 Seconds                    8 Seconds

Refresh Triggered From Selection          1 Second                      5 - 6 Seconds

Input Data  (Numeric)                              2 Seconds                    5 Seconds

Answers

• @jasnyder1973 

I haven't seen any such performance degradation. However

In Classic UX unless the model gets refreshed and pulled up we weren't able to login and see the dashboard. There was a delay before we could even see the dashboard (due to inactivity in the model)

In New UX we can login to the app without opening the model but it doesn't change the fact that every page takes sometime to be up and live (due to inactivity in the source models because in New UX app could be formed of multiple models)

Barring this I haven't experienced performance delay.

• We're seeing the same - near instantaneous in Old UX, but multiple seconds lag in New UX.

I've noticed that similar issues have been fixed/improved after an update - https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Known-Issues-and-Workarounds/Slow-Performance-in-the-New-UX/td-p/52168

Have you seen an improvement since end of May?

Cheers,

Greg

• Definitely experienced similar issues, It gets bit harder with the input values. 

Hope to hear any pipeline enhancements. 

• Just an update we have seen better performance with the connectivity and believe that it is close to parity.  I am also excited with the enhancements that have been rolled out in the last 6 months.  Great work Anaplan!