daAnaplan V2 - Informatica IICS - Error

Team,

I'm using the Anaplan V2 connector from Informatica IICS but it's giving me very generic error message. Note sure what is the issue here. 

Any suggestions, please let me know.

AnaplanV2_error.JPG

Thanks,

Santosh Biradar

Answers

• Hi @Santosh 

Can you try the below settings and see if it works? The API major and minor versions that I had used is different than what you had used. Also, API metadata is marked as false.

Screenshot 2020-06-30 at 9.14.38 AM.png

• No, it's not working after changing to mentioned version. Got below error.

The test connection for SantoshTestA failed. com.informatica.adapter.sdkadapter.exceptions.ConnectionFailureException: [SDK_APP_COM_20000] error [[SDK_APP_COM_20000] error [null]]

• Can you share the screenshot of the error?

As a hygiene check,

1. Is the secure agent "Run as Administrator"?
    2. Is the username/ pwd correct?
  •  

Yes, those are correct as well. here is error logs

2020-06-29 16:30:31,014 EDT ERROR [com.informatica.saas.toolkit.metadataRead.resources.PluginsResource] - Exception Thrown in Operation: connect
    com.informatica.cloud.api.adapter.connection.ConnectionFailedException: Anaplan Connection Failed

•  

Anyone has any idea on this error?

here we are trying to connect Anaplan using informatica IISC and getting below message.

javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Caused by: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
    at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:397)
    at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.engineValidate(PKIXValidator.java:302)
    at sun.security.validator.Validator.validate(Validator.java:262)
    at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.validate(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:327)
    at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:226)
    at sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerImpl.checkServerTrusted(X509TrustManagerImpl.java:132)
    at sun.security.ssl.ClientHandshaker.serverCertificate(ClientHandshaker.java:1621)

Caused by: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.build(SunCertPathBuilder.java:141)
    at sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilder.engineBuild(SunCertPathBuilder.java:126)
    at java.security.cert.CertPathBuilder.build(CertPathBuilder.java:280)
    at sun.security.validator.PKIXValidator.doBuild(PKIXValidator.java:392)

Thanks,

Santosh