Level 2 : Conclusion INV05

Hi - I am trying to create the formula for INV05. But I am getting a error Dimension of mapping used for aggregation doesn't match any dimension of the source. The formula I am using is as below. Guidance is greatly appreciated

Shipping costs = 'DAT02 Shipping Metrics'.'Cost per 1000 Units'[SUM:'SYS08 SKU Details'.Product,SUM:'SYS08 SKU Details'.Distribution Center]

Comments

• Hello @sunilramakumar 

I'm glad you asked for guidance and not the ready solution and I would be very happy to help you understand where the issue is and hopefully be able to solve it on your own.

The question I ask you is ..... Which shipping cost are we trying to calculate here? is it the cost of 1000 Units or the actual cost we incur every month based on changing quantities and shipping methods?

I believe it was mentioned that this Shipping Cost will be used to import into the FP&A model you built in Level 1. FP&A doesn't care about the cost of units, they care about how much shipping will cost us every month.

Make the changes in your formula based on the above and if you still have any questions, I'd be happy to explain further.

• Hi Einas - Thank you. Based on your note, I think it should be refering to final shipping costs in INV01. I redid my formulas as 'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Final Shipping Costs[SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Distribution Center] and the system accepted. Is this correct ? 

• 👍Perfect 

Feel free to tag me when you have other questions, As I said. I'm happy to help.