Level 3 Model Building

Level 3 Model Building is Now Available

The Anaplan Academy is proud to launch the Level 3 Model Building training program! This course is designed to advance experienced model builders’ skills on their path to becoming a Solution Architect.

ChrisMullen_0-1596130500225.png

COURSE OVERVIEW:

This training program consists of a project simulation that continues the Unicorn Candy Company’s connected planning journey. Throughout the project, you will take on the roles of Solution Architect and Model Builder working with the customer. You will be responsible for translating the Unicorn Candy Company's business processes into a model schema, designing the user experience interface and building the necessary model components to support the needs of the sales organization.

PREREQUISITES:

The following requirements are required before beginning the Level 3 Model Building training program:

• Level 1 Model Building and Level 2 Model Building course completion
  • A minimum of 9-12 months of Anaplan project experience
  • Proficiency in the use of Anaplan functions in formulas (e.g. SUM, LOOKUP, etc.)
  • Experience troubleshooting Anaplan data import errors and formula syntax errors
  • Self-initiative to search available resources to solve problems 

If you are ready for the challenge, you can now access the Level 3 Model Building course on Anaplan’s Learning Center!

Solution Architect Certification

SolutionArchitect_Badge.png

You will be able to continue your professional journey as an Anaplan model builder by becoming a certified Solution Architect. This new certification will consist of four key components: training, modeling experience, a design-review and continuing education. Both your training and modeling experience will be reviewed by the Anaplan Academy team to validate your level of expertise. After validation through the design review, Certified Solution Architects will be proactively monitored and given delta materials to ensure they are always up to date on the latest best practices.

More specific details about the Solution Architect eligibility and how to apply for a design review can be found here.

Comments

• Thanks for sharing details. Would you know time effort estimated to complete Level 3 course & activities?

• @prakriti.agrawa   Right now I am estimating based off of the design and I would put it at between 25-35 hours, depending on your experience.  I highly recommend working in 1/2 day blocks.  There is a lot of detail and dependencies so working in smaller blocks will make it hard to remember all of these.  

• Thanks @ChrisMullen for your revert & advice. Appreciate that.

• @ChrisMullen 

I have completed Level 2 certification , but for level 3 Model Building Certification Exams we have only Max 2 attempts.

what If we are unable to clear in both the attempts? is there any chance of getting an extra attempt to pass the exam.

regards,

Madhu

• @MadhabikaM 

If you run out of attempts, email Academy@anaplan.com and they can reset you. 

• Hi @ChrisMullen 

I am unable to download a copy of the data hub.

When I click the link I'm taken to my workspace and then nothing happens.

I've tried disabling my SSO and trying the same and refreshing and again no download. 

Please can you advise? 

Thanks,

Usman

• Hello,

I'm trying to do L3. I'm in step 5.3 but I don't have any information about Territory by Account?

Is there a CSV file?

Please can you advise? 

Best regards,

Roba

• Hi @ChrisMullen , @ashley.gilbert , @L.A.Foster 

Have finished off L3 today and found it another excellent addition to the learning pathway.

As someone who hasn't done supply planning in any form was great exposure to something fresh and different. Plus some great learning and bitesize pieces along the way.

Really liked how it was less step by step and more here's what the user story says, as befits a much advanced course.

• Hi All,

I found Level 3 Model Builder a great training which simultaneously enhances the current knowledge and skills & offers a very concise and useful summary/reminder of the most commonly used functionalities and formulae so far. Thank you!

Best regards

Kristina

• I am currently on Level 3 Model Building Training hope to pass all the requirements and get a certificate

• Extensive, but this training is such a blessing - really hands-on and getting to learn so much more. Thank you, team!