August 2020 release

Hi Anaplan Community,

Where can I find information on the flexible time labeling which has been released on August 8th 2020?

Flexible time labeling: Workspace Administrators can label the models they build out by calendar year (CY) or fiscal year (FY), to better inform end users about the timeframe certain models represent.

Thank you.

Tagged:

Answers

• Hi @LouiseBourgonjon,

I think you can input the label in the underlined field under Time settings. 

label.jpg

• Thank you!

I am actually looking for something more advanced for the company I am working for.

For my use case I would need to be able to rename Anaplan months into periods, so P01 until P12 instead of Jan-Dec.

This is because it's an international company and P01 in the US is consisting of partly Dec & Jan data, whereas P01 outside US is corresponding to Jan.

Currently I am using my own list of Periods, but I would prefer to use Anpalan time so I can leverage Anaplan time functions.

• @LouiseBourgonjon 

I don't believe that there was any such feature to be released which would have allowed you to change the name of your months/time periods.

As far as your use case is concerned  you will have to keep using your own custom lists because Anaplan as such doesn't have such functionality.