line item formula Stock Expectations

Hi,

need guidance with the following formula. 

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM:'SYS04 Product Details'.Product Family, SUM:'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Country]

Thank you 

Answers

• @neg177 

You don't need to use SUM on Product Family, Anaplan will auto aggregate SKUs into Product Families. Correct formula should be:

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM:'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Country]

• Hi,

I'm using the formula below and it is giving me the error that my dimensions do not match.

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM:'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Country]

Please advice,

Thank you 

• @neg177 

The system module that is used in the SUM should have share same list (level) as the source module of the data so that Anaplan can lookup the property of the list item. The SYS04 module that is used might not be at the same level as the INV01 module.

• Still very confused. I created a Line Item that would have the same list as the source, but still contain my Distribution Center information (G3), but still giving me a error with the formula below. Please advice.

Thank you 

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM:'SYS07 Distribution Center Details'.Distribution Center]

• Is this the correct formula. I created a Line Item in SYS08 Module and used a Line Item format of the list s G3 Distribution Center? Formula is below. 

Thank you 

'INV01 Inventory Ordering'.Safety Stock Exception Count[SUM: 'SYS08 SKU Details'.Distribution Center]