7.2.3 Employee Detail - Dates

Hi, 

I am having problems importing the start and end date. I initially had problems importing the dates because I did not tell Anaplan the format but I have fixed that and it still ignores the latest upload. Attached are my steps. Any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

      

Comments

• Hi @kelvinwong 

Here time format is not selected properly . 

First this here is We need to match #E2 Employees to Code since it is # list Display name . 

And Then Mapping for time check below . It is showing yyyyddmm . So we need to map to that setting . So I have checked YYYYDDMM.

Time Mapping.pngSYS8 import.png

Hope this helps .

Thanks,

Puneeth HP 

Success is the Intersection of Dreams and Hardwork!

• Hello @kelvinwong 

The issue is not the date as you suspect. It is as @Puneeth H P mentioned; the mapping of Employee.

you are mapping the Employee to a “fixed item” which basically means it’s the same value for each entry which is of course not true. 
    you should tell Anaplan that the “unique” value of the Enployee can be found in Column 1.

• Thanks for your reply. These are my new input screens which still seem to have problems. Could you point out what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

kelvinwong_0-1602105472604.png

kelvinwong_1-1602105483539.png

kelvinwong_2-1602105507430.png

• Hi @kelvinwong 

It may be because of the CODE format which should be TEXT and should write a formula to get the code from #E2 Employees .

CODE(ITEM(#E2 employees)) . and then try to map it . 

Let me know weather this helps or not . 

Thanks,

Puneeth HP 

• This is what I show. Unfortunately still doesn't recognize it. 

kelvinwong_0-1602174100765.png

• Try once again with the fresh uploaded file to the Anaplan to import .