Level 1 model building - Lesson 4

Hi, I am going through the Lesson 4 about Adding Lists to the model

Do I have to download a generic model to practice all the different activities such as Add Product Lists, Employee Lists, etc? Please advise.

Thank you

Rachael

Comments

• Hi @Chau 

You will have some example models to test with comes along with the training itself . Also if you have access to , you can download some of the Anaplan published models to test with or else for better experience you can create your own **** models if it is allowed in the respective workspaces . 

And for Level 1 Model building you will be guided with proper instructions and data files to builds complete FP&A model . You will be guided along with the course for all these activities . 

Happy Anaplan!

Thanks,

Puneeth HP

• Hi @Puneeth H P 

Thanks for the reply Puneeth. In this case, I was 'over-thinking' in my lesson; I thought it was too quick to 'check' complete on those activities without going through proper practice. 

Regards

Rachael

• Hi @Puneeth H P 

I moved on to the lesson 4 but I believe that I have to open up an existing model so that I can practice how to import data into the model. Please correct me if I am wrong.

My next question is where can I download an existing model to practice?

Regards

Rachael

Chau_1-1602893378108.png

• This is to import into the L1MB model which you are building in this training. 

Thanks,

Puneeth HP