Getting to Know You

Welcome to the learning cohort! We're so excited to have you here!

As it's day 1 and there are a LOT of us, let's take a moment to get to know one another. The assignment is simple: Tell us about you. Who are you? Do you have a photo? Where do you live? What do you like? Are you in school? Do you have any pets? Can we see pictures of them??

Feel free to be creative with your answer. (For example, mine is a plant-care card! 😉 )

I'm looking forward to "meeting" you all!

Intro.png

Comments

• Hi Crystal! I love this. It's great to meet you. 

• Hello everyone,

My name is Zhen Li. I live in New Jersey and like hiking with my family (my wife, son, and younger daughter) and friends.

Current job: Supervisor at Bristol Myers Squibb

Part-time: MBA Candidate at Rutgers Business School

I appreciate you giving me this opportunity to learn more about model building and look forward to having fun/working with all of you as a family/team. Please feel free to connect me through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/zhenli2000/ Thanks!

• Hi everyone! My name is Gal Atia, I am a part-time MBA student at Rutgers Business School and I also work full-time at Rutgers Business School as a programs coordinator. Prior to working at RBS, I worked in the legal industry. 

I live in NJ and enjoy spending time with my fiancé and our 3 loving cats (Lily, Ziggy & Riley), as well as hiking, cooking/baking, and relaxing when possible. 

It's a pleasure to meet everyone!

• Hi everyone!

Nice to meet you all! 🙂

My name is Nirali and I live in San Francisco Bay Area. I am a working professional and I have around 4 years of experience working in FP&A in banking and tech industries. I graduated with my MBA from San Francisco State University last year.

I enjoy traveling, painting and cooking. I do not have any pets but would love to adopt a small dog in future. 

I am excited to meet all of you. I would love to connect with you all on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/niralidamania/

• Hello everyone, my name is Zak, and I live in Minneapolis, MN. I am currently working towards my master's degree in supply chain management at the University of Minnesota. For work, I am currently the warehouse supervisor for Hammer Made, which is a menswear apparel company. I enjoy spending time with my new wife (8/29/20!), travelling abroad, and playing poker. I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you and working alongside you!
    Zak B. Modell-O'Donnell
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/zak-b-modell-o-donnell-60b3101b9/

• Hey everyone, 

My name is Bishoy and I currently live in St. Paul, MN. I'm toward the end of my Part time MBA at the University of Minnesota. I currently work as an associate product manager at Surescripts. I enjoy traveling, reading, and watching movies. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and working through this certification! Feel free to add me on LinkedIn

• Hi everyone,

My name is Matthew Moorehead and I am studying accounting and information systems at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I am originally from the Bay Area, and had lived there my entire life leading up to college. I enjoy going to the beach and going on hikes, as well as watching sports such as football and baseball. I have one dog named Lollipop.Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.02.44 PM.png

• Hi Everyone!  I am Brianne - Bri for short. I live in Toms River, NJ with my husband and two puppies.  I like to stay busy with work, school, house projects - definitely a busy bee!  I am in school for my MBA through Rutgers University and I work as the Regional Marketing Manager for Diageo Beer Company.  I love Tacos, the beach, and spending time with family.

IMG_0170.JPGIMG_1633.jpeg62361616817__924B69B5-0167-436C-9E97-9B97EB987381.jpeg

• Hey Guys!

I'm Pat, living in Greenwich (London, UK) with my Girlfriend, currently working as a Data Analyst. I will update my profile ASAP I promise.

I'm really into sports - football (soccer) and athletics (Track & Field) being my main sports of interest.

I'm looking forward to studying on the cohort with you all and thank you to the Anaplan team for arranging such a fantastic opportunity for us all.

All the best!

• Hi everyone!

My name is Laura and I live in a small town around Albany NY. I am currently a junior at SUNY Geneseo where I am studying to get a degree in accounting. My end goal is to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). I am very excited to learn about Anaplan and see what it can offer me in the future!

• Hi Bri! Glad to see you're in the cohort as well 🙂

• Hi, I am Kiran from NJ USA. I am a civil engineer graduate with specialization in Structural engineering.  I am working from 16 years in designing structures.  I am part time MBA student from Rutgers. 

I love reading, traveling, cooking, gardening and family time. Looking forward to work with you guys!! 

• Hi everyone,

I am excited to be part of this community and l look forward to interact with you all! Please add me on LinkedIn

Ronak.JPG

Regards,

Ronak

• Hi everyone, 

My name is Jeremy. I am a senior at the University of Southern California. I am originally from Chicago. I am a big foodie and love Sunday football. When I'm not watching sports, you can find me playing pick up with my friends.  My buddies and I at school adopted a dog named Cyrus, a stray Husky we found on the street late at night. He's the best.  I am looking forward to meeting you all over the next two months!

• Hi Everyone,

My name is Frank and I live in Northern California. I graduated from San Francisco State University with a business degree three years ago and now I work in the accounting office at a health care facility. In the next few years I hope to start work on a master's and in the mean time I'm taking a class at the city college.

If you want to connect with me on linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-maestas-0504b0b4/

-Frank

• Hello everyone!

My name is Stephanie and I am a third year at Cal Poly SLO planning to graduate in Spring 2021. I am studying business with concentrations in information systems and accounting. I was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. I'd love to connect with you all on LinkedIn!

• Hello! My name is Brian Kim and I am a 4th-year Business Admin / Information Systems student at Cal Poly SLO. I enjoy sports such as basketball and swimming and love to watch the Lakers. I also enjoy listening to rap/ hip hop music as well as EDM. I was born in Seoul, South Korea, and moved and grew up in Los Angeles.

• Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 9.20.37 PM.png

• Hello everyone!

My name is Kanika Chaudhary and I am a current fourth year studying at Cal Poly SLO (go Stangs!!). I am from San Diego but currently living off-campus in SLO. Here's me: 

IMG_5427.JPGMy hobbies include long-distance running, cooking plant-based meals, reading sci-fi novels! My favorite (and easiest) meal to prep is avacado toast with sourdough bread topped with onions, tomatoes, lemon juice, and "everything but the bagel" seasoning. 

On campus, I have super involved with the Women in Business Association and am very passionate about female empowerment and equity. 

As for pets, I do have a rescue pitfall mix- he just turned 8 years old but still acts like a puppy. Fun fact, he is bilingual, since he responds to both English and Hindi commands!

I look forward to working with you all throughout this training! Feel free to add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kanika-chaudhary29/

Best, 

Kanika Chaudhary

• Hello My name is Brandon Desai

Hometown: Healdsburg, CA

Pets: I love dogs and have a Golden Retriever 

School: CalPoly SLO

Degree: Business Administration with a concentration in Information Systems

About Me: I love being outdoors going on hikes or running or going on trips. 

• Hello Everyone!

I am super late on this introduction, but better late than never right?

So a few things about me:

Name- Kimberly, but you all can call me Kim.

Current Hobbies- I love to cook. I make a big dinner for my family every Sunday. I just discovered my love for boxing, so I am currently into that. Since moving closer to my mother, I have gotten into sewing my own clothes, which is really fun. I also like going to the dog parks with my recuse Turbo. She is a Catahoula Leopard Dog. And beating my children in Uno, haha.

I love to travel, but have not done much this year but going back and forth between Missouri and Texas, where I currently reside. I have lived in a few states in America and my favorite would have to be North Carolina.

I have two adorable boys. My oldest is 9 and my youngest is 3 going on 30 hahaha. Just full of personality!

Lastly, I am studying Health Informatics at the College of St Scholastica.

I cannot wait to work with all of you over the duration of this program.

Kim

• Hi all!

My name is Gretta Kolmer and I'm from Rochester, NY. I like to make art and be creative in my free time. I'm currently a student at SUNY Geneseo; I'm a junior accounting major. I have one dog named Packer (named after the Green Bay Packers by my die-hard fan of a father). I love reading and watching movies to escape from any stress going on in my real life. Looking forward to getting to know any of you!

Feel free to connect with me on Linkedin! https://www.linkedin.com/in/gretta-kolmer/