6.9.2 Add Formulas to Product Family Details Module

I am getting an error message when I enter the formula for SYS05, anyone know where I might have made a mistake?

Thank you

Zak

Comments

• Hey Zak, 

Looks like you used the wrong quotation. You need to use the single one ' not the double " after Family. 

Hope it works 🙂

Marie

• Hi Zak, 

When you can let us know if you were able to get your formula to work. 

Noelle

• Hi Noelle,

I am still having issues even with the change/ correcting of the " to '.

I have attached some images.

Thank you

Zak

• Hi Zak, 

The first thing I noticed when looking at your model is that many of your Modules that should not have the Time Dimension included have it. the Time Dimension is automatically added when you create a new module in Anaplan. If in the activity directions, it does not tell you to include Time, it should be removed. 

To remove a time dimension go to the module Blueprint. Scroll to the right and underneath Time Scale Click on the drop-down and select Not Applicable

You will want to review all module activities and determine which modules do not need the Time Dimension. 

Start here, once completed, try your formula. Let me know if it works. 

Noelle

• Hi Noelle,

I went in and changed the Time Scale to "Not Applicable" (I referenced the completed model for clarification), and I am still getting the message "P1 Product Family" is not recognized as a hierarchy in the model"

I have attached the image again for clarification.

I have been stuck on this message for a week+ now- I plan on attending the info session for lesson's 5,6,7, tomorrow, so if possible, if we could clarify this at that time that would be great. I had planned to meet with you individually, however, I am unsure as to what happened with the individual meet-ups for Monday 11/9- I must've missed scheduling a time somehow/ I reached out to you individually via email as well as via this message board. I plan on attending tomorrow and hopefully can move on past this issue and complete lesson 6.

Thank you

Zak M.O.