Page Selector on the top of the grid in New UX

yelena
edited November 2022 in User Experience Ideas

Is it possible to add page selectors on the top of the module/grid in new UX (same as in classic DB)?

As of now, page selectors are available on the top right of the page OR at the bottom of the module/grid.

Inconvenience with page selectors on the top is publishing several grids with different dimensions and all page selectors will be shown on top which I find to be confusing for the user. Page selector at the bottom of the grid means that user needs to scroll down to make a selection. 

yelena_0-1629428220350.png

Thanks

Tagged:
58 votes

Delivered · Last Updated

A context selector location setting has now been added to all Cards so the builder can now choose to place the selector at the top of the Card. Check out the other Context setting updates here: https://product.anaplan.com/update-to-context-settings-in-the-ui-3e8aa69b-67e2-45bc-9591-27d0b9c46e5d

Comments

• chris_hall
    edited November 2022

Yes please.  Amongst other things this is an issue for UX migration given existing users are used to top-left page selectors - might seem a small point but in general folks have become used to this positioning not just in Anaplan but in other systems or even from good old Excel pivot tables.  There's also something more intuitive about seeing the grid's context by first looking to the top left corner.

I use a workaround sometimes but adding a 'dummy' grid card above the data grid or chart but would be far better to have the option natively.

• MCarls02
    edited November 2022

Agreed!  I've had multiple organization ask me why this isn't already an option.

• AlisaChen
    edited November 2022

I want to know if new ux could publish List as page selector as well. 

• adamsjk
    edited November 2022

We also are receiving feedback to have the context selector on the card at the TOP of the card vs. end users have to scroll; it would be nice to at least have that option.  

• Status changed to: In Review
  • Waaaahooo! I've been waiting for this feature!

• Sweet. Thank you.

Get Started with Idea Exchange

See our Submission Guidelines and Idea Evaluation Criteria, then start posting your own ideas and showing support for others!