Welcome! Let's Get Started!

kjacokes
edited January 2023 in Groups

Hello, and welcome to the Life Sciences & Health Care User Group!

We’re glad you’re here. We (your group facilitators) are here to help you as best as we can, so please reach out at any time. Use the Forum to ask questions and start new discussion topics. You can also tag us on a post or send us a private Community message.

Meanwhile, please take a moment here to introduce yourself to the rest of the group. Since introductions can sometimes feel a little awkward, here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• How did you find the Anaplan Community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment and how can this group assist you?
  • What goals do you have for your participation in this group?

— Bob Debicki (@BobD), Kevin Jacokes (@kjacokes), and Matthew Daniel (@mdaniel)

Comments

• Hi Team,

I found this post while searching for a way to connect Anaplan with different source systems.

To introduce myself, I am Jagmit, and have been working on Anaplan since few months, mostly gaining knowledge through the courses Anaplan has beautifully curated for us.

Is there any white-paper as such to know which will be the best way to connect different source systems to Anaplan for planning purposes?

@kjacokes 

Also, if I may ask about IQVIA, Integrichain, SAP and other ERP sources? Does getting the 'flat-file' from them and using Anaplan connect is the optimal way to do it ? Or, we have any direct connectors available for them (using 3rd party ETL tools) ?

Warm Regards,

Jagmit

Categories