Level 2 Sprint 3 INV01 Confirmed PO Delivery

So I'm having some issues (or more likely a misunderstanding) with my formula for Confirmed PO Delivery.

I'm still at the OFFSET stage & haven't yet got to the POST conversion that I think comes later based on other forum posts.

I'm trying to use:

Confirmed PO Delivery = IF OFFSET(PO Submitted, -Final Shipping Time Weeks, 0) = 0 THEN 0 ELSE 1

In my head this works by saying if x weeks ago I submitted a PO then I should receive it now. This worked fine when just using the default shipping times because they were always the same.

Now that I am trying to use the Override if I submit a PO in Week 1 and change it to Air (1 week shipping) my formula for checking receipt in Week 2 is OFFSETTING based on the 2 weeks default for Road shipping from Week 2

Here is what I'm getting for Confirmed PO Delivery (0, 0, 1, 1) which I know how it is derived, but I don't know how to get this to be (0, 1, 0, 1) using the 1 week shipping in week 1, and 2 week shipping in Week 2 - it's almost like I need the OFFSET to be recursive

RickyTillson_1-1608635069664.png

Comments

• This is agreat help as I was stucked in this for hours trying to solve why the offset doesn't work with the Final Shipping Time Weeks line item instead of the Shipping Time Weeks line item

• @RickyTillson 

Sorry this didn't get answered the first time. Hope that doesn't discourage you from using Community!