Level 1 - Lesson 4.6.6

I am trying to correctly import and map the new data correctly, but I am always getting a an invalid name error when I import csv.
May I get a quick explanation on what I may be doing wrong for a simple practice?

I have previously posted about how the my training model seems a little different from the learning video's model.

https://community.anaplan.com/t5/Anaplan-Platform/Level-1-New-UX-and-lesson-differences/m-p/98210#

Grateful if someone point to me if I am missing something in the learning or if there is an error in the model I am using,

Tagged:

Comments

• @CJHKGZZ 

If your importing a list, make sure you correctly map the CSV columns to your list attributes. 

For example - Country goes to Name, Country Code goes to Code, and Region goes to Parent

If your importing to a module. Same thing. Map the columns correctly. Most likely your line items are in the "column headers".

Send a screenshot of your mapping and we'll get you to the finish line right quick!

• @JaredDolich  thank you for correcting me. yes your solution is correct, I had assumed it was the same as the training video where it said top levels are "left blank"

• @CJHKGZZ That's awesome! Good luck with the course! 

• I had the same problem. Thank you for bringing it up here.