9.2.5 Activity: Unit Price %

Hi, 

When I try to copy and paste this formula I get the below error and cannot seem to work this one out. 

The formula for 'REV05 Price Growth Rates Staging'.Unit Price % is invalid:

Unit Price % = 'REV04 Price Growth Rates'.Unit Price%[LOOKUP: 'SYS04 Location Details'.Country, LOOKUP: 'SYS06 Product Details'.Product Family]

'REV04 Price Growth Rates'.Unit Price% is not a recognized line item or list member

Tagged:

Best Answer

• lcapon
    Answer ✓

Thanks Both - I understand better now - I assumed the error was telling me something more complicated - however, the formula that the lessons encourages us to use has a space missing. 

Answers

• @lcapon 

Two things - If you are copy pasting make sure you have the following artifacts in the model (spelling mistakes or spacing also counts)

Just check if the name of the module is REV04 Price Growth Rates

Just check if the name of the line item in REV04 Price Growth Rates is Unit Price%. Check out the space between Price and % sign.

Hope that helps

Misbah

• Hi - Thank you. I've tried these and Its not helped unfortunately. 

• @lcapon 

As @Misbah mentioned, your formula is technically sound. 

'REV04 Price Growth Rates'.Unit Cost %[LOOKUP: 'SYS04 Location Details'.Country, LOOKUP: 'SYS06 Product Details'.Product Family]

The error is telling you that the Unit Cost % in REV04 is spelled differently. Rather than cutting/pasting this formula use the editor by double clicking on the editor bar then click on the line item in REV04 Unit Cost %. The LOOKUPS you can keep the same.

Try that. You got this!!