Meet Our Members

There are so many extraordinary members in this group that we thought it was important to create a space for you to share a little more about who you are and all the exciting things you are up to!

We know introduction threads can get a little awkward, so here are a few questions to help you get started: 

• What brings you to the Anaplan community?
  • What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it?
  • Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event?
  • What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better?

Comments

• James Wakefield

Anaplan Partner across APAC 

Always found communities/forums a great way to help others and a good way to keep up to date with knowing what events are happening or even to help organise them
    • What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it?
      Currently helping our clients implement Anaplan for FP&A and S&OP use. Managing a team of Anaplan consultants which is now 15 across APAC. Creating best practices for integrating Anaplan into the ecosystem of Tableau, Alteryx, Domo, OneCloud.io etc. Favorite thing about Anaplan is that its a blank canvas, I can model whatever the client needs.
      Attended Hub 18 this year which was excellent and looking forward to next years
      Looking forward to an Anaplan hub here in Australia!

I have just started learning Anaplan and I thought that this might be a good way of becoming more aware of the product and features.

What specifically are you working on at the moment? Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it?

I am not currently working on anything as this is a change in career direction. I am currently obtaining my certfication. I have completed the Introduction and I am now working on obtaining the Intermediate

Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event?

No I have not attended any meetups.

What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better?

I haven't used it long enough to be able to provide feedback 

•  

Hi , My name is Karan Kochhar and i have been working with anaplan for some time now .  

To connect with fellow anaplanners and share ideas and knowledge

Working on trade promotion planning model for a client. I like using anaplan because it is very flexible when it comes to solving a problem . It enables me to approach a problem from many different angles .My favourite thing about anaplan is that you can spin an environmnet just by clicking few buttons .

Not yet but would like to do so 

Perhaps a meetup for all interested anaplaners 🙂 

• What brings you to the Anaplan community?: As a member of CIMA I am learning ANAPLAN through University Connect Program 
    • What specifically are you working on at the moment?  At the moment Ia m about to finish Level 1 of ANAPLAN Course ,plan to do the exam by Thursday this week
    • Why do you use Anaplan and what is your favorite thing about it? I like to up skill one of my skill area of ANALYSIS and Planning , where I used to prepare models in Legacy Excel spreadsheets , fourite thing about ANAPLAN is easy to build models with clear methodology (SCHEMA)
    • Have you been to any of our meetups, or seen us at an event? Waiting for the next one 
    • What's one way or suggestion to make this forum and Anaplan better? As a new member , may not comment on this part ,however this initiative is good to explore the community talent 
  • Well done in finishing level 1 !
    Level 2 and 3 are great for your knowledge of building enterprise wide Anaplan models and would definitely recommend them as a next step.
    Bringing your CIMA skills alongside Anaplan will greatly enhance your value in the ANZ market.

Categories