Anaplan Group Leader Application Form

HannahT
edited January 2023 in Lead a Group

Do you want to make a difference and inspire other Anaplan users like you? 

You are in the right place! If you are interested in becoming an Anaplan Group Leader, we want to hear from you. Please complete the following steps below to apply. We cannot wait to have you join our mission to bring Anaplanners together!

Step One: What is the Groups Program all about?

We want to make sure you know exactly what the Groups Program is—and if it's the right fit for you. Familiarize yourself with the Groups mission and vision, and be sure to check out the main Groups page to see all the currently active and thriving Groups. 

Step Two: Great! What will I need to do?  

We are passionate about our Groups program and want to ensure you are just as passionate. Our rule of thumb is that you get back what you put in and we want to ensure each Group is active and thriving. As a Group Leader you will be expected to spend up to ~30 minutes per week (on average) creating an engaging environment and opportunities for interaction. Take a look at the Group Leader Guidebook to get a glimpse of what that entails, and see if you're comfortable with the level of effort expected and support provided. 

Step Three: I want to make a difference. Sign me up!

Up for the task? We believe you are, and we will be here for you every step of the way. To officially apply to be an Anaplan Group Leader, please fill out the online application and agreement.

Once you have completed these, expect to hear from the Anaplan Groups team within a week of applying. Thank you!