Data not importing in Bookings module

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Data not importing in Bookings module

I'm experiencing trouble importing data into my Bookings module.  No matter what I do, I get zero values for all the cells in my Bookings module except for Units Sold.

I've tried reimporting the two bookings csv files (Actuals Bookings.csv and Forecast Bookings.csv) but I'm still unable to get these to populate.  

Any thoughts on where I went awry?

5 REPLIES 5
Frequent Contributor

Re: Data not importing in Bookings module

One of my screenshots didn't make it in.

Message 2 of 6
Frequent Contributor

Hi John,

Have you only sent us the one screenshot of your import? I would like to see the other tabs also and what errors are you getting?

Regards,

Tamara

Message 3 of 6
Community Boss

Hi, 

When you import the data, go through each tab in the import dialogue box and ensure that you have good mappings.  

I'm betting that the problem is how Time is mapping (go to the tab and check), or the fixed line item selection.

With time, sometimes if you open the file in excel and save it again, the format of the date header subtly changes... and anaplan fails to pick it up properly.

Let us know!

Paul

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Hey John,

Can you check Time settings for your model; it seems you are loading data for 2015 (and you probably have 2018 as your current FY). 

Thanks - Fuvas

Message 5 of 6
Occasional Contributor

Hi John,

To me its looks like , in your booking module all fields are formula field except Units sold

and formula are not defined for those fields that's why its is appearing as 0

define formula's than it will have values visible for sure !

Message 6 of 6