Level 2 Model Building - SYS08 module

New Contributor

Level 2 Model Building - SYS08 module

Is there a step missing detailing how we should build the formula for the 'supplied by' line item for the SYS08 SKU details module?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: Level 2 Model Building - SYS08 module

@nmascia 

Level 2 Model Building is designed to be a little less prescriptive over level 1 model building.  There will not be as many formulas given.   However, think about each situation.  Is this an input, and therefore doesn't need a formula? Is this value calculated somewhere else and I want to reference it?   

Message 2 of 9
New Contributor

Re: Level 2 Model Building - SYS07 & SYS08 modules referenced by INV01

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response. The problem was that I made a mistake when importing the SKU file into SYS08. That line item did not get loaded.

I loaded the file correctly and am still having an issue. Nutzo Bar_EN has New York as it's supplied by distribution center in the data file.

clipboard_image_2.png

Which means it's shipping method is 'Air':

clipboard_image_1.png

However, in Sprint 3, the section labelled 'Activity: Test the Shipping Cost Formulas', Anaplan provides a screenshot of what INV01 should look like. It is giving Nutzo Bar_EN shipping method as 'Road' and not 'Air':

clipboard_image_3.png

Message 3 of 9
Community Manager

@nmascia 

The model should match the Data Hub, there is an error in the model that is downloaded.  The Default shipment for Nutzo bar_EN is New York.  Upload the SKUs.csv file into the Supply Chain model SYS07 Distribution Center Details to correct this.  This is a file you downloaded for the Data Hub.  It will correct it.  

Sorry for any confusion, I am fixing this now.  

Thanks,

Chris 

Message 4 of 9
New Contributor

Thanks Chris,

I made SYS07 in the supply chain model match SYS07 in the Data hub model. New York now has 'Road' as its default shipping method

Message 5 of 9
Contributor

Message 6 of 9
Certified Master Anaplanner

This note should probably be added to https://learning.anaplan.com/mod/page/view.php?id=12100 Review the INV01 Line Item Formulas and Summary Method settings, as it comes before the 12107 and shows screenshots with Road indicated.

Message 7 of 9
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The locations correct should be noted prior to this section. Instead, it is first applicable when checking answers here: https://learning.anaplan.com/mod/page/view.php?id=12100

Message 8 of 9
Certified Master Anaplanner

I agree with @helennie  This note about using the correct load file should be moved to Review the INV01 Line Item Formulas and Summary Method settings. I just had an employee come across this and it had him spinning his wheels trying to figure out why the shipping methods didn't match.

Message 9 of 9