1.5.6.2 Import Data into Historic Volumes Module

Hi All,

Please find attached the screenshots of the mapping I have done for the import process. But I am facing the error - Manual mapping is unavailable when number of items exceeds 5000. Because this I am unable to perform the mapping of line item "Volume".

I have used the file provided in the activity - https://anaplanenablement.s3.amazonaws.com/Files/Level2_onDemand/Historic+Volumes.csv

Seems like the file size is too huge because of it I am unable to map the line item and proceed to import but I am sure the mapping done is right.

It would be great if anyone can support on this.

Thanks,

Har**bleep**ha 

Comments

• Hi harshitha.narayan@sony.com 

Instead of giving you the answer, i'll give you a hint, since you're supposed to figure out L2 model building on your own.

Please take a look at your mapping.

Thanks,

LipChean

• Hi LipChean,

Thank you for the hint! I rechecked the mapping and realized the error I was committing.

I have made the changes and ran the import successfully.

Thank you for the quick support!

Thank you,

Har**bleep**ha N.

• Hi,
    I used the same mapping but in source 4th line , I am using column header.
    can you please tell me what u had mentioned ?
    thanks
  • Hi @Abhishek90,

I think for this kind of import where you have Data Values coming from only single line item ,
    you can choose "Fixed Line Item " in mapping,

The Mapping window will give you an extra Tab which will allow you to select that Fixed Line Item for Import.

- Rohan
  • Hi,

same error for manually mapping exceeds 5000, can you tell me how to solve it ?

Thanks,

CH

• Hello @WCH , pivot the source in data hub so that you can map source line item to target line item. The below import mapping is for your reference.